Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome Fall!

Well fall is here in Chico!! I know our family is SO glad that the weather is cooling down and the rain is FINALLY here!

 Charlie started soccer about a month ago and he loves it! Gary and I go every Saturday and watch him practice. It’s great observing him learn how to work as a team and follow instructions. He also loves Kindergarten. It’s kind of funny because Gary and I have been able to spell things out that we did not want him to hear but now he comes home with new words and he recognizes words, I guess that will teach us:)


 

Samantha is doing well in high school. She is on the Chico High cheer leading squad and that keeps her really busy. She is also taking some college prep classes so with that cheer leading and all of her friends she is a typical 14 year old girl :)

 



Gary and I are about to celebrate out 19 month anniversary. I know I know its kind of silly to celebrate every month but we do :) I told Gary that after our 2 year anniversary we stop celebrating every month :) In two months and two days we go to the coast for my birthday! We CANT wait !

 

As always be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment