Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Day!!

Well today hasnt been all that bad! Gary woke me up with his right on time phone call :) and he came over and we went to his gym, fit one. it was REALLY nice!! i am SO tempted to end my membership at my gym and join his. they have WAY more disabled friendly equipment. what i mean by that is, the eliptical machines are more sturdy but ALOT more expensive! plus hes got a pool at his gym. I have pushed me getting certified up to the beginning of summer. by the end of summer i want to be a personal trainer. and i know i could get ALOT of help from my trainer at my gym, FREE help to prepare me for the testing that i will have to do. so now im confused

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your brave journey! Wow you have been through so much. I will be keen to keep watching and reading your story.

    I came across your posting in Craigslist because I am promoting a superior range of nutritional supplements developed by AdvoCare. I am looking for people who are desiring to live a well life, shed body fat and create lean muscle.
    Please contact me at espiredwellness@gmail.com for some links on the AdvoCare range of products and the phenomenal Lean in 13 program. I am sure your trainer would be interested in the information also, to help guide you on the science of weight loss.
    All the best! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB ! keep it up ツ

    ReplyDelete