Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FINALLY back on track again!!

Well the sun has been shining here in Chico, California!! FINALLY!! So Gary and I decided to take the old rusty bikes out and go for a bike ride!! We rode from our house almost to the airport. It was for a total of 10.12 miles round trip! This is the longest bike ride I've taken since i was a child! We figured it out and even if we were riding light we burned over 1300 calories! WOO HOO!!(hehee) Gary and I haven't even eaten 1300 calories today! So I'm excited about the weather getting nicer!

Gary and I are about to celebrate our one year anniversary together. We aren't sure what we are going to do yet. We are thinking about possibly renting a car then going to Fort Bragg then driving either up or down the coast. Ill keep you posted!! As always keep smiling............

No comments:

Post a Comment