Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I know FINALLY an update!!

I know, I know it has been FOREVER since I have written! Life has been just a little crazy :) Charlie started the 1st grade this year and we are very excited with his new teacher Mr. B. It is pretty cool the teacher sends home with interactive home work. Like for example last week he had Charlie stand on one foot while he counted in 5’s and 10’s! Charlie will be seven at the end of the month which he is very much looking forward to.

    Samantha started her 10th grade year this year. She is doing All Stars cheer leading which is separate from the school. She loves it and is doing well. As most 15 year old teenage girls she has a ton of friend’s and always seems to keep busy!

    I also started school a couple of weeks ago. FINALLY got all of my classes figured out! I am taking Nutrition Diet Therapy and Read III. My Read teacher likes me a lot and I have an A in her class on 100% of my assignments(I aced her previous class a year ago.) In my Nutrition class I am doing ok but more like a C :)

    Gary and I took the kids to Great Grandma’s house last month. We took them to the beach for the day and we all got sunburned except for Samantha. We had a lot of fun and it was great seeing and spending some  time with my family :)

    Gary and I have been together for 2 ½ years this month! We are planning another get away to our cabin over thanks giving break. We are VERY much looking forward to a vacation as it has been over a year since we have went away by ourselves.

    To all of my family on the east coast and the south I wish you the best and I hope and pray you and yours are safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment