Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Official!

Well it’s official! Gary and I are now engaged! :) We went to our cabin in mendocino last week for a couple of days and on the last morning he got down on one knee and asked me if I wanted to be his wife :) of course I said yes tears and all! I wish I had a picture of this beautiful blue Diamond so i could show the world!
Gary and I started a new eating plan about 3 weeks ago, we are just eating healthier and following Dr. Oz’s guidelines for a healthful waist line! Even though we went on vacation and ate seafood a couple of times Gary still managed to lose 16lbs in just 3 weeks! I have no idea how much weight I have lost but I am really excited for our new lifestyle! If we are just mindful of what we eat and drink and how much of it we do we can be successful at managing our weight!
It is getting hot here in Chico CA! Yesterday it was 90 degrees! This will be our first summer in our new place (which is only upstairs with no central heat and air)! But we are just going to do our best to cope well, LOTS of fans!
I hope all is well for everyone and as always remember you are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment