Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally!!!

Well today I FINALLY got some exercise!! My gym membership was put on hold for the past month because I lost my debit card at a Floater show, and the transaction couldn't go through. Plus Gary is going to add me onto his membership at fit one. I haven't been completely lazy :) Gary lives in a town house and I pretty much live with him, although I still have my 175 sq. foot studio. I did 8 loads of laundry in 2 days and i must have climbed up and down his stairs at least 100 times!! So it took me a couple of days to re-coop from that. I didn't realize how much my arthritis would be affected. Then this morning I went down stairs half asleep at 6 a.m. to turn the a/c on and i slid down about 3 steps and broke my second to smallest toe!! But neither Gary or I have been able to exercise for the past couple of weeks because of medical reasons. I had a Dr's appointment today so Gary and I decided to take a bike ride!! It felt REALLY good to get outside and FINALLY get some exercise! The whole round trip was just under 4 miles. We both felt REALLY great when we got home! I know I haven't posted any pics lately but I WILL take a pic tomorrow and post it!! Til then have a VERY happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment